An eco-responsible event integrates sustainable initiatives throughout its entire planning process, including dismantling. It therefore aims to:
- Reduce the negative impacts of the event, especially on the environment (e.g. waste reduction, greenhouse gas emissions, consumption of natural resources, etc.)
- Increase the positive benefits of the event (e.g. purchasing through local suppliers, enhanced visibility for the region, etc.).
Here are some of the benefits linked to an eco-responsible event:
- Reduces the event’s negative impacts, especially in relation to consumption of natural resources;
- Increases benefits to society – on a local and international level;
- Enhances the organization’s social image;
- Opens new opportunities and access to financial partners;
- Motivates employees and volunteers;
- Reduces costs (depending on the initiatives put into place);
- Sensitizes participants, suppliers and partners;
- Stimulates the demand for eco-responsible products and services;
- Implements an eco-responsible framework within the organization.
Contact us for more information on the benefits of an eco-responsible event.