Classification of sustainable events
The CQEER works with event planners to certify their events in compliance with the BNQ 9700-253 standard for Responsible Event Management.
This service includes:
- Initial meeting with a sustainability consultant to determine the level of classification (certification).
- Consulting services to enhance the event’s sustainability level.
- Contract stipulating all selected performance criteria to be respected.
- Compiling and archiving of all relevant proofs in preparation for the annual BNQ auditor’s visit to the CQEER.
- Authorized use of the BNQ classification logo to promote the event’s sustainable initiatives (see below).
- Full report compiling all relevant data and recommendations for continual improvement.
Contact-us for more information on the certification process of your next event.